What a long way you've come. Take a look! The Affiliate Masters Course has helped you to...
- understand the difference between selling and PREselling (DAY 1)
- develop your best Site Concept (DAY 2)
- brainstorm profitable topics (DAY 3)
- plan potential monetization models for your site (DAY 4)
- refine your Site Concept and registered your domain name (DAY 5)
- build a site that gets "the click" (DAY 6)
- generate free traffic (DAY 7)
- evaluate ROI and if appropriate, utilize paid traffic (DAY 8)
- establish credible long-term relationships with your visitors (DAY 9)
- use statistics to know your visitors (DAY 10)
As I said back in the introduction, successful business-building on the Net is all about following the right process and smart work. Do things right the first time, step by step... and good things do happen.
Remember, YOU have no brand. Amazon has a brand. Google has a brand.
You must build one. And there is only one way to build your "Brand of One"...
CONTENT -> TRAFFIC -> PRESELL -> MONETIZE.
That, in a nutshell, is what builds the core for a long-term, ever-growing business with sustainable profits and true equity.
Please, please do not waste your time on playing the Search Engine Optimization game. It's doomed to "keeping up" with thousands of the smartest minds on the planet at Google, Yahoo!, and MSN. Instead, leapfrog the SEO game players by "keeping it real"...
1) Build more and more and more related and high-value content that delivers what humans want.
2) Plant enough hooks on each content page you create to let the engines know what it is about (on-page criteria).
3) Secure a few quality relevant in-pointing links. Some of your PREsold visitors will give you inbound links without even being asked!
4) Build buzz, add PPC... and whatever else is relevant for your target market, and your business, and your circumstances.
And that's it. Remember that off-page criteria is nothing more than how engines measure human behavior after a visitor clicks on a Search Results Page to visit a site. It could be as short-term as how quickly does that visitor return to the engine. Or it could be as long-term as how many relevant links build up to that site over time.
SEOers are kidding themselves if they think they are anywhere near what SEs really want. But now you know exactly what the SEs want... Relevant Reality.
Quality. Happy searchers finding what they want. The engines will only get better and better at figuring that out. As they do, SEOers will have a harder and harder time "playing the game of match the algorithm."
By following the CONTENT -> TRAFFIC -> PRESELL -> MONETIZE process, your site will simply do better and better. And your business will grow bigger and more profitable!
The process works...
Let those well-heeled advertisers pay for their traffic. You have the knowledge (and with SBI!, all the tools all in one place!) to build your affiliate business as big as you want. After all, it's your road to success!
Ultimately it all comes down to what one of my favorite entrepreneurs once said...
"How to succeed? Try hard enough."
-- Malcolm Forbes (1919-1990)
There's nothing else. Go get 'em.